Rural and Small Libraries Roundtable (RSLRT)
- The Small but Powerful Guide to Winning Big Support for Your Rural Library. This publication provides tips and tools you can use from the ALA Committee on Rural, Native and Tribal Libraries of All Kinds, the American Indian Library Association, the Association for Rural & Small Libraries, and the ALA Office for Diversity, Literacy and Outreach Services.
- How to Make Space for Active Learning in Your Library. WebJunction ♦ Archived Webinar & ClassSmall Libraries Create Smart Spaces! Are you ready to imagine the possibilities that can come with an active learning space in your library? We’re excited to share the transformative outcomes of the fifteen small and rural libraries that participated in our Small Libraries Create Smart Spaces, and to announce the new free, online course available to anyone interested in creating smart library spaces.
The mission of the Rural and Small Libraries Roundtable of the Utah Library Association is to promote and facilitate the development of rural and small libraries through communication, collaboration and training opportunities.
JOIN THIS COMMITTEE
For ULA members already in Wild Apricot:
- Click on “Wild Apricot (ULA Membership Directory and email list)“
- Login with Username & Password
- Click on “My Profile”
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Scroll down to the Rural and Small Libraries Roundtable — Check it
- Click “Save”
For a national perspective join the Association for Rural and Small Libraries