Join or renew your ULA membership
ULA memberships are active 12 months. If you have any questions or need assistance renewing your membership, please contact Mindy Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership information and rates:
Category I ($30) : Associate Member: First time member, student, half-time library employee, UELMA member, Retiree, General Public
Category II ($60): Member: Persons employed in a library or library setting more than 20 hrs per week.
Category III (free): Trustee
ULA/ALA Joint Student Membership
Library school students are eligible to join both the Utah Library Association and the American Library Association at one low price of $44.00 a year. Join both state and national library associations and get connected to your future. Joint student members are full members of both associations, and receive all the benefits accorded to student members in each association.
Membership Directory – Wild Apricot
ULA members can access Wild Apricot to manage their own profiles, search for other ULA members, and send them messages.
Multiple Individual Memberships
If your institution wishes to purchase multiple individual memberships for your employees, please complete our multiple memberships form, you will be invoiced for the number of memberships you’ve requested.
ULA does not offer institutional memberships.
- You will have opportunities to network with colleagues involved in librarianship throughout the state of Utah.
- ULA provides opportunities for continuing education though conferences, forums, sections and roundtables.
- ULA provides opportunities to present research and discuss issues that face libraries and librarians.
- The ULA listserv will keep you abreast of local and national library related news, events and issues.
- Membership in ULA sections and roundtables is free.
- Annual conference registrations fees are a bargain for members.
- Membership is cost effective for first time members, students, part-time library employees, UELMA members, retirees, trustees and the general public.
- Your membership dues and other organizational expenses can be used as a tax deduction.
- You could become a committee chair, section leader, board member or President of ULA.