- Stay Connected
- Legislative Advocacy
Join or renew your ULA membership
ULA memberships run on the calendar year, memberships renewed now will be active until the end of December 2014. If you have any questions or need assistance renewing your membership, please contact Barbara Hopkins @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multiple Individual Memberships
If your institution wishes to purchase multiple individual memberships for your employees, please complete our multiple memberships form, you will be invoiced for the number of memberships you've requested.
For Libraries, Business Firms and other Institutions Supporting the Utah Library Association, fill out our institutional membership form and you will be invoiced.
If you have any questions about membership, contact Barbara Hopkins @ email@example.com
- You will have opportunities to network with colleagues involved in librarianship throughout the state of Utah.
- ULA provides opportunities for continuing education though conferences, forums, sections and roundtables.
- ULA provides opportunities to present research and discuss issues that face libraries and librarians.
- The ULA listserv will keep you abreast of local and national library related news, events and issues.
- Membership in ULA sections and roundtables is free.
- Annual conference registrations fees are a bargain for members.
- Membership is cost effective for first time members, students, part-time library employees, UELMA members, retirees, trustees and the general public.
- Your membership dues and other organizational expenses can be used as a tax deduction.
- You could become a committee chair, section leader, board member or President of ULA.
|ULA INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP FORM.doc||28.5 KB|
|ULA INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP FORM.pdf||17.32 KB|