Level Up at the 2018 ULA Conference! Registration is now open.
Our theme for this year’s conference is “Level Up.” It will be held May 16-18, 2018 at the Utah Valley Convention Center in Provo, Utah.
Here are a few highlights of our program:
- Pre-conferences on topics such as children’s programming, workplace communication, gamification in education, and fair use policies.
- 5th Annual Silent Auction and Networking Social! Proceeds from the auction fund conference registration scholarships for ULA members. The social will be 4-5pm on Thursday and will include short messages from the ULA president and a guest speaker as well as new ways to network with ULA roundtable and committee groups.
- Direct scholarship donations are accepted on the ULA website as well as the RegOnline website as you register.
- Keynotes from Kris Boesch on experiencing more joy in your workplace and Miguel Figueroa on the trends and values for the library of the future.
- Conference Swag! The Conference Planning Committee is ordering conference t-shirts highlighting this year’s awesome “Level Up” logo. T-shirt orders need to be made by April 1 so we can get our order in and ready before the conference. The cost of the T-shirt will be $20 or $24 (depending on size). Orders can be placed in RegOnline when you are registering for the conference or on the ULA Conference website: http://ula.org/ula-conference/2018-t-shirts/. Any revenue from these t-shirts will be added to the ULA scholarship fund.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship to fund your attendance at the conference, applications can be submitted at: http://ula.org/scholarship-application/.
Please join us May 16th through 18th in Provo, Utah. We hope to see you there!