Level Up at the 2018 ULA Conference! Registration is now open.
Click Here to Register for this Event
Our theme for this year’s conference is “Level Up.” It will be held May 16-18, 2018 at the Utah Valley Convention Center in Provo, Utah.
Here are a few highlights of our program:
- Pre-conferences on topics such as children’s programming, workplace communication, gamification in education, and fair use policies.
- 5th Annual Silent Auction and Networking Social! Proceeds from the auction fund conference registration scholarships for ULA members. The social will be 4-5pm on Thursday and will include short messages from the ULA president and a guest speaker as well as new ways to network with ULA roundtable and committee groups.
- Direct scholarship donations are accepted on the ULA website as well as the RegOnline website as you register.
- Keynotes from Kris Boesch on experiencing more joy in your workplace and Miguel Figueroa on the trends and values for the library of the future.
- Conference Swag! The Conference Planning Committee is ordering conference t-shirts highlighting this year’s awesome “Level Up” logo. T-shirt orders need to be made by April 1 so we can get our order in and ready before the conference. The cost of the T-shirt will be $20 or $24 (depending on size). Orders can be placed in RegOnline when you are registering for the conference or on the ULA Conference website: http://ula.org/ula-conference/2018-t-shirts/. Any revenue from these t-shirts will be added to the ULA scholarship fund.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship to fund your attendance at the conference, applications can be submitted at: http://ula.org/scholarship-application/.
Please join us May 16th through 18th in Provo, Utah. We hope to see you there!