McSRT Home | McSRT Officers | Milestones | Agencies Serving Multicultural Populations
Dear McSRT Participant,
This is an invitation to attend the Wimba online meeting of the “ULA Multicultural Services Round Table.”
Please follow the instructions below to prepare for this virtual meeting.
Key Links for Joining the Online Meeting
· Wimba Setup Wizard: http://bit.ly/WimbaWizard
· Virtual Room: http://bit.ly/ULA-McSRT
1. To Set Up Your Computer
- If this is your first Wimba online meeting, walk through the Wimba Setup Wizard as soon as possible. The wizard will ensure you have the software and configuration you need to see and hear the online meeting.
- We will be using Voice-Over-IP (VoIP) so that you can hear the meeting through your computer’s speakers or headphones. If you wish to speak during the meeting, you will also need a microphone. I strongly recommend using a headset with a built-in mic; these are inexpensive and work very well.
- If you are not able to use sound on your computer, you can hear the meeting’s audio by calling a phone number. Once you have entered ULA Multicultural Services Round Table Meeting Room you will see the phone number and instructions for getting a unique PIN (numeric password) that you will use on the phone. Please note this is not a toll-free number.
2 Connect to the Wimba Online Meeting
- Plan to join the room 10 minutes before the start time of the meeting.
- Go to the following URL to join the meeting room “ULA Multicultural Services Round Table” http://bit.ly/ULA-McSRT
- A new window may open and you will be directed to a Participant Login page.
- Type your name in the space provided and click the “enter” button.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!