Without further ado, here is the 2017 ULA Conference program!
See the program on sched.com (the schedule is public; if you would like to mark sessions you are attending, you will have to sign up for a free account or use your account info from last year).
The ULA Election is now complete. It’s my pleasure to announce incoming ULA leaders and their positions.
- Vice President/President-Elect: REBEKAH CUMMINGS
- Board Members-At-Large: XIAOLIAN DENG and DANIEL MAUCHLEY
- Academic Section Chair: LIS PANKL
- Chapter Counselor to ALA: PAMELA MARTIN
- All other round table and committees chairs were overwhelmingly approved as presented.
I want to extend my thanks to everyone who accepted nominations to run for office this year. We had a wonderful slate of accomplished librarians willing to serve you. And thanks to everyone who cast their votes.
A few reminders…
- ULA Awards Nominations are open through March 1. Nominate someone today!
- Registration for the 2017 Annual Conference in Sandy is open. Register today!
- 2017 Membership renewal is open. Renew your membership today!
Jami Munk Carter, ULA President 2016-2017